2015년 10월 6일 화요일

1. Reflections on the Syrian Refugee Crisis

Before the Syrian refugee crisis was broken and the details became known to worldwide, I didn't know what was going on in Syria. I saw the news, and thought I should have looked it up, so when the professor brought it in class, I was very interested. I got some ideas in class and on that weekend I looked it up more details, and found out a lot of things were and are still going on in Syria. I was surprised that there have been civil wars for a long time, but it hasn't fixed until this refugee crisis got worse this far.  While I was googling I also saw a few videos of Angelina Jolie's speech in UN about Syria. I felt so sad the more I saw the news, pictures and stories of these refugees. I hope the whole world will put their efforts together to help them. Also I think strong actions should be taken on Syria's problems.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기